A new copier with full support could cost you as little as £22 a month. Lease Office Photocopiers with Managed Print Services
PLEASE NOTE: In order to qualify for leasing as a limited company you will need at least one year’s filed accounts or a Directors Guarantee. For sole traders you will need to be prepared to offer a personal guarantee.
If in doubt, just ask and I will talk you through the process.
Customer focused service contracts
Enjoy complete maintenance, support and free consumables with our managed print services.
Alongside our office copier leasing, Keeley Travis provide managed print services to help you further reduce the cost of your office printing.
When you join the dozens of other businesses using our managed print service you will benefit from:
- Ongoing support in terms of servicing, maintenance and repairs, including:
- Regular servicing to keep your copiers running at optimum performance
- a MAXIMUM 4 hour call out time to ensure your business is not disrupted should anything go wrong
- Free replacement parts as and when required
- Pay per print – you only pay for the pages you print at a pre-agreed price with free supply of toners when required, so you never need purchase them again
- Automated toner usage monitoring – we monitor your ink use and send replacement cartridges BEFORE they’re needed so you never suffer downtime
Benefits of Managed Print
- Remote monitoring of your technology
- Pre-emptive fault avoidance
- Automated toner supply
- Improved productivity of your workplace
- Reduced downtime
- Improved cash flow
- Reduced environmental impact
As approved partners of Konica Minolta and Canon (for large format printers) our engineers are fully knowledgeable about all the hardware we supply, giving you total peace of mind.
We maintain strong relationships with numerous long-term clients as a result of our dedicated and responsive services and our superb track record.
We provide a bespoke built ticket system which updates you on the status of your call out at every step so you’re always informed.
Who we supply
What our customers say about us
Paul at Keeley Travis was great from start to finish, from the quote to the delivery and set up of the printers we ordered from them. The quote for the machines and the service contract was extremely competitive and also listened to which machines we preferred, and also managed to obtain that particular make for us. Chris who came from Keeley Travis for the set up was also brilliant and we was soon up and running. Paul also contacted me soon after to make sure everything was ok with the setup and if we needed help with anything else.
Just wanted to thank you and the team at Keeley Travis for giving us a great service with our A3 and A4 solution. Some obvious teething issues at the start but the service and dedication to the solution was second to none.
Great company with great people. I have worked with Keeley Travis for a long time on various different projects from mobile phones to printing. Always honest, efficient and competitive on pricing. I would highly recommend anybody thinking of working with them, to do it!
Our Most Popular Model
Konica Minolta bizhub C360i
Frequently Asked Questions