Introducing DocuWare – your route to a paperless office
Keeley Travis are delighted to announce that we are now an approved consultant for DocuWare, perfectly positioning us to be able to assist your business in its digital transformation to a paperless office…and so much more.
What is DocuWare?
- Take all your paperwork, digitise it, store it securely in the cloud and make is accessible only to the people you specify any time, from anywhere
- Automatically file incoming and outgoing documents in your specified format and location for easy, fast access
- Ensure you are GDPR compliant
How does this benefit your business?
- Save money on paper and printing supplies
- Go greener by using less and less paper and ink
- Save time and money on employees processing documents
- Save time and money on employees hunting for documents
- Protect you from privacy and security risks
What can Keeley Travis do for you?
As DocuWare consultants we will work with you to understand your current paper document handling processes, identify where improvements can be made and design a DocuWare workflow to handle all current processes automatically, freeing up your staff to focus on what matters most.
Identify your pain points
Keeley Travis will work with you to understand how you currently process the documents required for your business and identify those which take the most time or cause you the most issues.
We will then design an automated workflow that will reduce or eliminate those issues and the time you spend on administration, freeing up your staff to concentrate on more important matters, be more efficient and ultimately drive profitability for your business.
Manage implementation and provide ongoing support
A concern for most businesses we speak to is how disruptive implementing a document management system and automated workflow could be. Let us tell you right now that it isn’t. From conception through implementation to ongoing support, we’ll ensure the minimum of disruption to your business and staff.
You could have DocuWare streamlining your business in a matter of a few weeks.
Your existing paper documents
We often get asked what happens to your existing paper documents – the thought of digitising those can be daunting, especially if they go back years or even decades.
Not to worry though, as part of our service we will take those documents and digitise them for you, ensuring they are filed in the right place so you and your staff can access them in an instant.
How do I get started?
Simple! Speak to us today – contact Paul Travis on 0161 683 4247 or email us at email@example.com right now and we’ll get the ball rolling or answer any questions you may have.