for Local & Regional Government Better public service through digitisation - learn how government agencies can benefit from document management and workflow automation solutions.
By providing employees with secure, instant access to documents and automated processes from wherever they are, local and regional government agencies will improve operations in almost every department.
With our document management solution, government will be able to provide a faster, easier and more accurate public service.
Securing vital public records, running civic projects and programs, managing procurement documents and fulfilling the needs of the people, all are covered with DocuWare.
With this cost-effective solution you can get rid of paperwork, save valuable time and drive productivity through future-proof document management and workflow automation.
You and your team can make sure your area of the public sector runs smoothly even in the face of increasing demands and limited resources.
ARRANGE A FREE DEMONSTRATION
Why do government departments use DocuWare?
- Keep documents centralised and secure, improving cooperation between staff, boards, commissions and committees
- Implement a user-friendly solution that flexes with the needs of multiple departments and agencies without adding work and stress to the IT team
- Integrate with your daily business applications for seamless sharing of information
- Protect against cyberthreats and natural disasters like floods or fires with a fail-safe disaster recovery plan
- Effortlessly adhere to regulatory compliance measures
- Restrict unauthorised viewing of confidential documents to protect citizen’s privacy
- Store records electronically to save office space and automate retention schedules
- Prove compliance with national, regional and local regulations
- Enable people to use eforms so documents and data are imported directly into DocuWare
- Integrate documents with your ERP, public sector software, and other line-of-business applications
- Save significant budget on hardware, IT resources, paper, off-site storage and time spent on routine tasks
- Import digital documents from shared drives, email and more, keeping everything organised and instantly available
- Share information interdepartmentally to increase efficiency and productivity
- Create automated workflows, escalation and exception rules so all processes run smoothly
- Access documents and tasks with any desktop, laptop, tablet or phone for work from the office, home, or on the road
- Use DocuWare apps on your smartphone to scan, store and access documents
Why choose Keeley Travis?
Approved DocuWare Consultants
As the consultant for DocuWare in Manchester, Keeley Travis can provide you with a bespoke solution that matches your requirements. We will work with you to determine what you need and then provide ongoing support through set up and beyond.
The Keeley Travis team is always on hand to answer any queries you have or resolve what few issues may arise. You can rest easy knowing we’re only a phone call or email away and our staff are trained to help you.
What our customers say about us
Transferred our mobile phone contract to Keeley Travis and their team set it all up no problem at all. Would recommend this company.
The team at Keeley Travis have gone above & beyond for us and made the whole process hassle free, couldn’t recommend them enough!
A pleasure to deal with in all areas of our mobile phone contract, from initial offer to finalising the deal all questions have been answered with no fuss. The team have gone out of their way to help us set up the new contract and I would not hesitate to recommend them to others. Thanks for all your help!
Great company to deal with, took all the hassle away from me and allowed me to get on running my business.
Keeley Travis set up my new business contract in a day and had my new SIM card with me the following morning. Got me the best deal they possibly could all this with a professional friendly service.