for Legal Discover how Keeley Travis and DocuWare can transform your processes today.
The legal profession is one of the most document heavy in the world. Case files, emails, photographs, contracts personal documents like ID and passports; all need processing, storing and accessing in a secure and compliant manner. Not to mention HR, accounts and other departments vital for running your business.
It’s a monumental manual task but with a document management system legal firms and solicitors can benefit from automated document storage and workflow automation, leading to a more efficient and more profitable business.
Our software, DocuWare, can integrate with your existing case management software, providing additional features such as tasks, alerts, version control and digital approvals and ensuring the right documents reach ONLY the right people automatically.
It’s easy to use, secure and cost effective.
Why does the legal profession use DocuWare?
- Secure and compliant document access on and off-site
- Centralised storage of all documents
- Reduced or eliminated paper-based processes, reducing loss and increasing efficiency
- Automated, interdepartmental processes
- Digital storage of all kinds of documents, including photographs, drawings, PDFs and more
- Version control for case documents that are regularly updated by multiple people over time
- Case documents assigned by case number to relevant people automatically
Our software will ensure you comply with the regulations stipulated by:
- The Law Society
- Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA)
- Bar Council
- Chartered Institute of Legal Executives (CILEX)
- Chartered Institute of Trademark Attorneys (CITMA)
- Chartered Institute of Patent Attorneys (CIPA)
- Intellectual Property Regulation Board
- Council for Licensed Conveyancers
- Association of Costs Lawyers, and more
Your profession relies heavily on documentation so efficient handling and secure, compliant storage are vital to protect you and your clients.
We will design a system for you that not only does that, but maximises efficiency, reduces paper use and handling, increases productivity and grows profit for your organisation.
Want to know more?
Request a callback.
Why choose Keeley Travis?
Approved DocuWare Consultants
As the consultant for DocuWare in Manchester, Keeley Travis can provide you with a bespoke solution that matches your business’ requirements. We will work with you to determine what you need and then provide ongoing support through set up and beyond.
The Keeley Travis team is always on hand to answer any queries you have or resolve what few issues may arise. You can rest easy knowing we’re only a phone call or email away and our staff are trained to help you.
What our customers say about us
Keeley Travis has constantly provided excellent service, we purchased work mobile phones from them and they have gone above and beyond to ensure that any issues we have are solved in a timely manner. We will definitely continue to use Keeley Travis for our office technology.
Easy solution when we wanted to alter our setup. Telecoms consultant sorted it very quickly. Would recommend.
We’ve had our phone contract through Keeley Travis now for coming up a year now and I would recommend them. If we have had any issues, our account manager has dealt with them straight away.
A pleasure to deal with in all areas of our mobile phone contract, from initial offer to finalising the deal all questions have been answered with no fuss. The team have gone out of their way to help us set up the new contract and I would not hesitate to recommend them to others. Thanks for all your help!