for Finance & Accounting Discover how Keeley Travis and DocuWare can transform your processes today.
To be truly agile a business needs each of its departments to be operating at peak efficiency, not least its accounting department. The core processes of accounts payable and receivable need to be secure and error free so a company knows where it stands from a financial point of view at all times.
This is simply not achievable with manual, paper-based operations. Invoices need to be matched with purchase orders, approvals can take too long and vital information can go missing or take time to piece together.
With a document management system you can avoid all these issues by going paperless, replacing the manual processes with automated workflows, centralising all documentation in digital format and, if required, integrating with existing systems.
Your accounting department will be more efficient, information will be instantly accessible, shareable and secure, you will have a complete picture of your financial position whenever you need it.
As an approved DocuWare partner, choosing Keeley Travis to implement a document management system and workflow automation in your accounts department ensures you will receive:
- A bespoke solution to meet your exacting requirements
- First class service with ongoing support from specifying your needs through development to installation and beyond
- Full training for nominated staff
Our document management solution is revolutionising not only internal departments like accounts and HR but whole industries, including legal, education and healthcare.
Why do accounting departments use DocuWare?
- All documents are digitised and indexed to meet audit requirements with ease
- Full document control and instant search and retrieval
- Meets the requirements of the FSCA and other regulatory bodies
- Improves Return on Investment (ROI) and automates processes
- Limits risk of loss, damage, access, or theft of documents and is fully trackable
- Access provided to users based on job role
- Real-time version control with previous versions stored ensures users are working with the most up-to-date documents
- Automatic matching of incoming and outgoing invoices, purchase orders and delivery notes
- Automated payment and PO approvals based on YOUR criteria
- Complete transparency and audit trails
- Easy integration with existing software (ie, Sage)
Want to know more?
Request a callback.
Why choose Keeley Travis?
Approved DocuWare Consultants
As the consultant for DocuWare in Manchester, Keeley Travis can provide you with a bespoke solution that matches your business’ requirements. We will work with you to determine what you need and then provide ongoing support through set up and beyond.
The Keeley Travis team is always on hand to answer any queries you have or resolve what few issues may arise. You can rest easy knowing we’re only a phone call or email away and our staff are trained to help you.
What our customers say about us
A pleasure to deal with in all areas of our mobile phone contract, from initial offer to finalising the deal all questions have been answered with no fuss. The team have gone out of their way to help us set up the new contract and I would not hesitate to recommend them to others. Thanks for all your help!
Excellent service from the team at Keeley Travis sorting out our new mobile phone contract. Seamless from start to finish!
Easy solution when we wanted to alter our setup. Telecoms consultant sorted it very quickly. Would recommend.
Paul at Keeley Travis was great from start to finish, from the quote to the delivery and set up of the printers we ordered from them. The quote for the machines and the service contract was extremely competitive and also listened to which machines we preferred, and also managed to obtain that particular make for us. Chris who came from Keeley Travis for the set up was also brilliant and we was soon up and running. Paul also contacted me soon after to make sure everything was ok with the setup and if we needed help with anything else.
Just wanted to thank you and the team at Keeley Travis for giving us a great service with our A3 and A4 solution. Some obvious teething issues at the start but the service and dedication to the solution was second to none.