DocuWare Document Management & Workflow Automation Solution Digitise and secure your business’ documentation, automate workflows and save time and money right across your business.
ARRANGE A FREE DEMONSTRATION
About DocuWare Document Management and Workflow Automation
Managing the documentation that forms the foundation of your business can be time consuming and costly. From quotes to invoices and everything in between, your workforce can get through tens of thousands of sheets of paper each year, wasting countless man hours on paperwork when they should be focusing on the work that drives productivity and profit.
What is DocuWare?
DocuWare is a cloud based document management system that will:
- Help you go virtually paperless
- Give you back 75 days a year that you currently waste searching for paper documents
- Eliminate manual data entry from most business processes
- Allow staff to focus on developing the business without being held back by paperwork
- Free up valuable office space by removing the need for filing cabinets and other document storage
How does DocuWare do this?
- Direct integration with Microsoft Office and third party software means you never need to print again and incoming paper documents can be scanned and securely filed in the cloud before being shredded
- Claim back up to 75 days a year through DocuWare’s instant intelligent search and retrieval – available from within DocuWare, within Outlook and from anywhere via mobile app
- Intelligent Indexing automatically recognises and stores incoming documents (via email or scanner) whilst workflow automation informs necessary parties about required actions automatically, giving more time back to staff
- All business documentation is stored digitally, securely and fully GDPR-client in the cloud
Keeley Travis are the North West consultants for DocuWare, assisting you in moving to a paperless solution using secure cloud document management and workflow automation software, providing massive savings in resources and time.
Businesses in every industry produce huge amounts of documents in both digital and paper form. It is estimated that a single office worker can use up to 10,000 pieces of paper every year. Consider, then, the cost implications of a business with 500 employees, not to mention the impact on the environment.
By moving to a paperless, cloud based document management with DocuWare you can make massive savings almost immediately. Then combine that with DocuWare’s workflow automation software and you will benefit from a more productive, more profitable workforce using streamlined processes that will give your business a cutting edge.
Want to know more?
Request a callback.
Why choose Keeley Travis?
Approved DocuWare Consultants
As the consultant for DocuWare in Manchester, Keeley Travis can provide you with a bespoke solution that matches your business’ requirements. We will work with you to determine what you need and then provide ongoing support through set up and beyond.
The Keeley Travis team is always on hand to answer any queries you have or resolve what few issues may arise. You can rest easy knowing we’re only a phone call or email away and our staff are trained to help you.
What our customers say about us
I have dealt with Shane for many years and since him joining Keeley Travis he has recently managed the transfer of my mobile phone contracts to a new supplier enabling me to save a substantial amount of money.
We had a couple of issues that he managed from start to a satisfactory finish.
I would highly recommend using Shane for your mobile phone contracts.
The team at Keeley Travis always deliver and they’re enthusiasm for finding the right solution for us is evident across the whole team. It’s unusual to find a supplier that can support us across a wide range of needs and always provide us with what is right rather than what is in their best interest.
Great Company. Used Keeley Travis for years now, always happy to help and very reliable, highly recommend the company.
A pleasure to deal with in all areas of our mobile phone contract, from initial offer to finalising the deal all questions have been answered with no fuss. The team have gone out of their way to help us set up the new contract and I would not hesitate to recommend them to others. Thanks for all your help!