- How much paper does your business use?
- How much manual data entry do you have to deal with?
- How much is involved in processing invoices, getting approvals for payment, managing employee records, getting contracts signed?
- How long does it take to do any of the above?
- How much does it all cost your business?
If the answer to any or all of those questions is “a lot” then we have the solution; DocuWare.
What is DocuWare?
DocuWare is a cloud based document management system that will:
- Help you go virtually paperless
- Give you back 75 days a year that you currently waste dealing with paper documents
- Eliminate manual data entry from most business processes
- Allow staff to focus on developing the business without being held back by paperwork
- Free up valuable office space by removing the need for filing cabinets and other document storage
DocuWare by Department
Whilst DocuWare can be deployed in almost any department, two of the most common are accounts and HR, very likely your two most paper-heavy and time consuming functions. Find out how DocuWare can help.
Want to know more?
DocuWare in Action
Keeley Travis have our own in house DocuWare System Consultant and have integrated the system into many of our own business processes. You can read more about that here. In short though DocuWare will:
DocuWare will capture AND store any document in its original format (PDF typically):
- Automatically from email systems
- Automatically from nominated folders on PCs
- Manually from scanning paper docs
- Simply by dragging a digital document into DocuWare
From here, DocuWare will capture, index and securely store the information (or data) on the document automatically using Intelligent Indexing. This could include:
- Document type (ie, invoice, purchase order, inspection certificate or insurance policy)
- Sender name
- Email address
- Key dates (ie, due dates, expiry dates)
- Net, gross and tax amounts
- Line items
All stored documents can be searched for and found based on any indexed information. Examples:
- All invoices by SUPPLIER received BETWEEN 01/04/2022 and 30/04/2022
- All invoices with due date BETWEEN 01/04/2022 and 30/04/2022
- Specific insurance policy by renewal dates
Documents can be searched for from anywhere with internet access and access can be restricted to certain people if required.
In addition to storage and retrieval, workflows can be created to mirror existing business processes, helping to speed them up by a significant amount of time (75% on average). In the case of invoices, for example, workflows can be created to:
- Cross check with purchase orders and/or delivery notes
- If matched, pass for approval
- If NOT matched or errors, flag to nominated person for checking
- Notifying and raising approval from nominated individual(s)
- Once approved, forwarded for payment
- If rejected, passed for further checking
DocuWare integrates with over 500 different applications so it’s built to operate within your IT ecosystem.
Built in integration with Microsoft applications such as Outlook, Office and Teams ensures seamless operation for your business, whilst SAP, Sage, Microsft Dynamics, Quickbooks, Xero, Oracle and SharePoint are just some of the multitude of other applications we can connect with DocuWare.
Typically this would be done via:
- A direct API integration
- Local Data Connector
- CSV export from DocuWare for import into 3rd party software
Why choose Keeley Travis?
Approved DocuWare Consultants
As a DocuWare Gold Partner, Keeley Travis can provide you with a bespoke solution that matches your business’ requirements. We will work with you to determine what you need and then provide ongoing support through set up and beyond.
Our fully trained DocuWare sales consultants will guide you on how best DocuWare can enhance your business, working with you to specify the right processes and the right departments that will get the most from document management.
Once you’re signed up our DocuWare System Consultants will either develop your system internally or manage the project to ensure delivery to your specifications and on time.
Once your DocuWare system has been handed over we don’t stop there. Our team is on hand to answer your queries, resolve any issues and ensure a smooth running of document management management within your business.
We’ll even help you identify further opportunities where DocuWare could improve your business further, in other departments or processes not first considered.
Keeley Travis has a wealth of experience developing document management systems and process automations in businesses of all sizes from family run firms to multi-subsidiary groups.
We have the internal knowledge and external partners to be able to manage your DMS project from conception to completion – and beyond.
What our customers say about us
DocuWare has revolutionised the way Kids Zone operates, making things easier for parents and nursery staff alike when it comes to new children joining us, as well as internally with regard to recruitment and staff training. Keeley Travis were outstanding in listening to what we needed and implementing a document management system that met those requirements in full.
I originally spoke with Shane who let me know about the Docuware software Keeley Travis provides, he then introduced me to Paul who came out to site to give me a demo which was brilliantly put together and Paul answered every question I had, from here we went ahead with the system and Ben who installed everything and did all the technical work was brilliant, really friendly and talked me through everything! The system has saved me hours of work and I couldn’t be happier with it or the team!